Non – immigrant O Visa – Retirement
- Applicant must be at least 50 years old
- Not being prohibited from entering Thailand
- Have no criminal record against the security of Thailand and the applicant’s country of origin
- Not having prohibitive diseases (leprosy, tuberculosis, drug addiction, elephantiasis and third step of syphilis)
- Must meet one of the financial requirement
- Bank statement with a minimum deposit of 800, 000 THB
- Income certificate from embassy/consulate with a minimum monthly income of 65,000 THB
- Combination of the Thai bank account and yearly income with total of 800,000 THB.
- Original passport and a copy of every pages signed by applicant
- Non – Immigrant visa and departure card TM.6
- Proof of financial requirement e.g letter and statement of your bank to proof the 800,000 THB deposit in your bank at least 3 months, letter from your embassy in Thailand to confirm your pension
- Two photographs (4x6cm) take within the past 6 months
- Doctor certificate
- Police clearance (may be required)
Note : The applicant for retirement can be processed at the Thai embassy in your country residency or at immigration in Thailand.
Non – Immigrant O Visa – Marriage
- Must be spouse of Thai citizen
- No criminal record can be able to enter Thailand
- Must meet one of financial requirement
- Bank account showing amount 400,000 THB in the bank at least 3 months
- Monthly income at least 40,000 THB per month
- Combination of the Thai bank account and monthly income (x12) total at least 400,000 THB.
- Original passport with a copy of every pages signed by applicant
- Non – Immigrant visa and departure card TM6
- Proof of financial requirement
- A copy of the Thai ID card and house registration
- A copy of marriage certificate
- Three photographs 4x 6 cm taken within the past 6 months
Non – Immigrant O Visa – Dependant of Non-Immigrant Education (ED)
This visa issue for dependant of applicant who hold the Education visa.
This visa will allow the person who wish to stay in Thailand to support child /family in university/college or school. This will issue for parents, spouse or children only.
- Application form TM.7
- Original passport with one copy
- Two photographs 4×6 cm taken within the past 6 months
- Proof of relationship (e.g birth certificate, marriage certificate, adoption certificate
- A copy of the main applicant’s passport and ED visa.
- Proof of parent’s financial must have 500,000 Baht in the bank account at least 3 months.
- Original doctor certificate (may be required)